Sunday, July 8, 2012

Challenge myself

Ok so tonight I think I'm just going to find something in my apartment that I will write about.  A challenge per say.  How about...my shower curtain.  Ok here we go.

A shower curtain might say, I have such a boring life.  I just hang here, swaying, putting my best face forward.  An emblem in a small space.

But actually, a shower curtain has intimate knowledge of the people who pass by.  Who else has a set of eyes in the most private room of a home?  Sure, a bedroom is private.  But people often share a bedroom without restriction.  Even when a bathroom is shared, the door is sometimes closed and bolted shut.

But a shower curtain...well a shower curtain never gets shut out.  It's privy to all kinds of personal things.  It knows your routine, from the moment you wake to the moment you prepare for slumber.  It sees your friends, in ways you never do.  It's really got an exciting life when you think about it.  Who else can spy on everyone without even being noticed?

Hmmm...that was weird.  Well, it was a challenge.  Will publish it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment