Wednesday, June 6, 2018

It's Time to Retire This Blog

Hello all. I had a sudden urge to retire this blog in the last 24 hours. And since that's how my life usually goes, where I get sudden urges or sudden inspirations, I'm going to go ahead and do it.

I think I'm ready to write other things. I'm ready to stop channeling my energy here instead of into actual projects. I'm ready to stop spinning in circles and instead roll down the street and into the sunset. I'm ready to stop procrastinating.

This has been a good place for me to vent for six years. I don't know where I'm going next or what I'm doing, but I know that I'm ready for something different.

Life is very uncertain for me at the moment. I feel like I'm in a black box and can't find a way out, and I'm just running from wall to wall, top to bottom. But that's ok. I'm going to embrace it I guess.

Make something good out of what seems like a lot of bad.

I'll see you all in my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment